This generously designed house consists of one very large and sunny room of more than 1000 square feet. One side is windows with a patio door opening to a deck framed by a magnificent flower garden. You do not need to be a painter to enjoy this abundance of light and space. Relax and let your eyes wander over sky and ocean. This spacious retreat is the ideal house for a couple.
- Queen size bed and an additional sofabed
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with wall oven
- 3-piece bathroom, barrier-free designed for wheelchair access with roll-in shower
- Separate 2-piece bathroom
- Comfortable European-style bed with soft and fluffy duvets
- Linen and towels are year-round dried on the clothesline by the sea breeze
- DVD-player, library
- Wireless internet, complementary inland phone calls
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and patio doors open onto the large deck
- Natural pine floor throughout the house
- Decorated with Nova Scotian and international Folk Art
- Deck furniture, lawn chairs
- Charcoal barbecue and firepit
- Only anti-allergenic, unscented, biodegradable house cleaning products used
The massive wood-fired masonry “Kachelofen” in the centre of the Loft makes your stay very comfortable in all seasons. Not just a fireplace, the Kachelofen is an environmentally-superior heating solution. Enjoy the smell and the crackling of a wood fire in modern comfort.